You can use the Import Tier2 function to import an existing Tier2 'zip', Tier2 't2s', or CAMEO 'zip' file into your account in E-Plan.
- Select the Import 'zip / t2s' button to start the process of importing data from your desktop, CD or memory stick into your account in E-Plan.
- Use Browse to select the appropriate file and click Upload to start the process of importing data.
Please wait while the uploaded file is processed. This process may take several minutes depending on the size of the uploaded file.
Once the process is completed, the Import is complete message will appear. You must verify the result and then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Continue to save.
- The Tier2 or CAMEO data files will be imported as they are into E-Plan. For example, if a Tier2 data file is for year 2015, it will be imported as year 2015 submission. You will have to convert the facility data from year 2015 to the filing year using the Copy Data function.
- Tier2 '.zip' or Tier2 '.t2s' file should contain up to nine (9) data files and CAMEO '.zip' file should contain 16 data files. These data files should have comma-separated values and '.mer' files.
- EPA’s Tier2 Submit software allows you to export a submission entered through the software into a “zip” file containing up to nine (9) .mer files and one (1) SitePlansTemp folder.
- There are two ways to create the zip or t2s file from the EPA’s Tier2 Submit.
- The easiest way to create a zip or t2s file from the EPA’s Tier2 Submit is to use the Export feature under the File menu.
- The second way is to find the location where the EPA’s Tier2 Submit software is installed on your computer and zip the files in the Export Files folder of the software.