You can upload and attach SDS sheets, site plans, emergency/contingency plans, facility floor plan drawings, or maps directly into E-Plan. You may upload as many files as you like, but the size of each file must be less than 9 MB. If the size of the file is more than 9 MB, please split it into smaller parts and upload them separately.
Generally, the following procedure is for uploading a site plan:
- Log into the E-Plan’s Online Tier II Reporting System using your Access ID and password.
- On the E-Plan Online Filing Submission Management page, go to the ‘Enter new Data/ Retrieve old Data’ box and select the ‘Select a year to file/ retrieve Tier II data’. Click on Continue.
- The Online Filing Home page will appear.
- Click on the Edit button beside the facility. The selected Facility Information page will appear.
- Select the Documents link on the menu bar.
- Select a File Type from the drop down menu and then File Category
(Note: If entering a link, choose File type as Link and put the link such as http://somewebsite in the File Description field.)
- Click on Browse and choose the file on your computer that you want to upload.
- Fill in a Description for the file (such as Contingency Plan).
- Click the Upload button to load the selected file.
Once documents are uploaded, they will appear in the table as shown below.