USERS' GROUP CONFERENCES
2017 E-Plan Users' Group Training in New Orleans, LA
November 8 and 9, 2017
Hotel Room Reservations
Location: Hilton New Orleans Riverside - Two Poydras Street, New Orleans, LA 70140
Room rates: $148 to $178 (plus state & local taxes) per night
*** For industry representatives looking for CEUs or CMPs, the hours at this year training can be submitted. ***
Eighth Annual E-Plan Users' Group Conference - Birmingham, Alabama
December 13 and 14, 2016
There were 80 conference attendees from 12 states, including forty-three private industry attendees, fifteen first-responders, and others from federal, state and local emergency planning organizations.
EPCRA 30 years later! Our goal for this year’s conference is to look back at the last 30 years of EPCRA and how we have made our communities safer.
EPCRA 30 Years Later
EPCRA & CERCLA 103 Reporting Requirements
How Life Can Change In An Instant
*** NEW this year! For industry representatives looking for CEUs or CMPs, the hours at this year seminar can be submitted. ***
Seventh Annual E-Plan Users' Group Conference - Raleigh, North Carolina
November 4 and 5, 2015
There were 130 conference attendees from 15 states, including fifty private industry attendees, twenty first-responders, and others from federal, state and local emergency planning organizations.
Our UTD E-Plan team continues to build the best Tier2 reporting and Hazardous Materials response database of chemical information systems.
- MAKING OUR COMMUNITIES SAFER by bringing together the facility workers and operators, communities, and responders to gather the most accurate and complete database of information
- TIMELY ASSESSMENT OF INFORMATION COLLECTION AND SHARING by providing in-depth training for first responders on how to use E-Plan and for industry on how to submit Tier II reports using E-Plan
Erik Jonsson School - News
Working with LEPC's
Sixth Annual E-Plan Users' Group Conference - Nashville, Tennessee
Information sharing and collaborative planning between Industry and the States
November 3 and 4, 2014
There were over 60 conference attendees from federal and state agencies, local governments, companies, universities, and hospitals.
Since 2001, E-Plan has helped to enhance information sharing and collaborative planning between Tier II facility owners and operators, federal agencies, SERCs, LEPCs and first responders. Currently E-Plan provides ready access to key information of chemical facilities in a useable format to over 8,500 federal, state and local emergency managers and first responders. A growing number of states have adopted E-Plan as their Tier II reporting tool. Even states that have their own reporting tool are willing to share data with E-Plan.
Regional Response Team IV – Executive Order 13650 Chemical Facility Safety and Security • DOT Hazardous Materials Inspection Process • The Power of Collaboration: Working with LEPC’s • Using Data in E-Plan for Response • E-Plan Enhancements: Mobile App, 302 Notification, EHS Marking, Facility Visual Search •
2014 E-Plan Users Group - Agenda
Regional Response Team IV – Executive Order 13650 Chemical Facility Safety and Security
DOT Hazardous Materials Inspection Process
The Power of Collaboration: Working with LEPCs
Using Data in E-Plan for Response
Fifth Annual E-Plan Users' Group Conference - Atlanta, Georgia
October 23-24, 2012
The 5th annual E-Plan users group conference "Bridging the Gap between Industry and the States" was held in conjunction with the EPA Region 4 Annual Meeting on Oct 23 & 24, 2012 at the Marriott Galleria, Northwest Atlanta, Georgia. There were 110 conference attendees from federal and state agencies, local governments, and companies in 12 states.
- Learn about EPA’s final rule of revisions to Tier I and Tier II Chemical Inventory Forms for Filing Year 2013 • Understand how First Responders and their community use the facility’s hazardous chemical information • Review E-Plan’s Tier II eSubmit tool •
2012 E-Plan Users Group - Agenda
Using E-Plan for Fire Pre-Planning
E-Plan Tier II Reporting
Public-Private Partnerships in Emergency Management
Revisions to Hazardous Chemical Inventory Reporting and Hazard Communication Requirements
Building and Maintaining Your LEPC
Recommendations for E-Plan Future Enhancements
Fourth Annual E-Plan Users' Group Conference - Charlotte, North Carolina
October 26-27, 2011
The fourth E-Plan users group conference was held on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 and Thursday, October 27, 2011 at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Charlotte, North Carolina. There were over 140 conference attendees from federal and state agencies, local governments, companies, universities, hospitals, and national lab in 12 states.
- Companies and other entities (e.g., universities, non-profit organizations, hospitals) learned how First Responders and their community use their hazardous information (i.e. RMP and Tier II data) • Established users work groups to represent both E-Plan for first responders and Tier2 submitters • Online Tier II filing training session
E-Plan Users Group Recommendation Results
Use of E-Plan in Fusion Centers
Use of UT Dallas Online Tier II Filing Tool by Industry
E-Plan for the Fire Service
Use of E-Plan by First Responders
How to Save Money by Becoming an E-Plan State
Third Annual E-Plan Users' Group Conference - Fort Myers, Florida
October 21-22, 2010
The third E-Plan users group conference was held on Thursday, October 21, 2010 and Friday, October 22, 2010 at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Fort Myers, Florida. There were over 50 conference attendees from EPA, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Texas, and Virginia.
- International Association of Fire Chiefs Fusion Center • Central Florida Intelligence Exchange • R&D project: Automatic Plume Model • Enhancements: Visual search • Training initiative in Florida
UT Dallas - E-Plan presentation
Southern RIST - Your Hazmat Fusion Center
E-Plan training for the NEXT year and beyond
Second Annual E-Plan Users' Group Conference - Richardson, Texas
November 12, 2009
The second annual E-Plan users group conference was held on November 12, 2009 at The University of Texas at Dallas in Richardson, Texas.
- E-Plan accomplishments since the first E-Plan Users Group meeting
- Florida efforts to implement E-Plan and E911 integration
- E-Plan R&D project: Automatic Plume Modeling
- E-Plan Enhancements:
- U.S. National Grid coordinates
- Download multiple facilities to KML file
- State's decision to adopt E-Plan
- Recommendations for new features
E-Plan Users Group Recommendations
UT Dallas - Welcome to the Second Annual E-Plan Users Group Conference
EPA Region 6 / Mexico Border - Emergency Preparedness and Response Program
First Annual E-Plan Users' Group Conference - Richardson, Texas
November 25, 2008
The first annual E-Plan users group conference was held on November 25, 2008 at The University of Texas at Dallas in Richardson, Texas. The event highlighted best practices for hazardous chemical response. We established our official "E-Plan Users Group" at this meeting. There were 45 conferene attendees from DHS, EPA, states of Arkansas, Florida, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas, and Virginia.
| UTD Homepage | Erik Jonsson School Homepage | ©2017 E-Plan